Thursday, October 14, 2010

Garlic Red Potatoes

I recently saw these on the Real mom kitchen blog. And ever since I upgraded my internet explorer I haven't been able to correctly link to other blogs--so annoying. These potatoes were a big hit with everyone and they were so super easy to make.

Ingredients:
2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (I use half red and half yukon gold potatoes)
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place potatoes in an 9 x 13 inch baking dish, lined with tin foil to make an easy cleanup. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; add
the potatoes and stir to coat. Pour potatoes into the baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes. Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes.
Related Posts with Thumbnails