Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chicken Bundles

This is one of Bethany's favorite meals. It is yummy and of course very easy to make. I apologize that my photography skills are not very good and so the pictures of my food aren't that appetizing : ) Everything on my blog tastes better than it looks in the pictures, I promise!

Ingredients:
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 cans)
1/2 c chopped celery
1/4 c chopped green onions
2 pkg crescent rolls (8 rolls/pkg)

chicken soup gravy:
1 can cream of chicken soup
milk

Directions:
Mix cream cheese, chicken celery, and green onions together. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto crescent roll dough. Fold over edges and place onto cookie sheet. Bake at the degree and time on the crescent roll package (375 for 20 min) Serve with warm chicken soup gravy.
Chicken soup gravy: Heat soup with about 1/2 cup milk for make it a smooth gravy like consistency.
Related Posts with Thumbnails