Monday, May 17, 2010

Zucchini Medley

My brother is an awesome gardener. The latest food he brought over for me was some zucchini. I don't usually buy it because my husband says he doesn't like it. I wasn't sure what to make with it since it's not something we generally have around here. I was debating between this and a zucchini blueberry bread on allrecipes. Since I'm trying to eat healthier, I went with this. It was so good, I'm going to have to start buying zucchini when my brother doesn't have more to give me. My husband even liked it.

Ingredients:
4 medium zucchini
1 large sweet onion
1 medium sweet yellow pepper
1 medium green pepper
2 garlic cloves
2 Tbsp canola oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
cheddar cheese
Parmesan cheese

Directions:
In saucepan saute zucchini, onion, yellow pepper, green pepper, and garlic in oil until crisp tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well. Sprinkle cheddar and Parmesan cheese on top.
Related Posts with Thumbnails